There's always a reason to celebrate - or in this case, a great reason! Treat yourself to an experience you will never forget at our state-of-the-art entertainment venue. At Stratosphere Social, we are here to provide you and your guests with a fun, unique and memorable party experience.
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, business event, sports party, holiday party or team building event, we will work with you to create a customizable experience that best fits your party needs.
book your event today!
Please note: A 20% service charge will be added to all party and event packages.
birthday party faq
1. How much of a deposit am I required to put down?
We require a 25% deposit of the total contract to reserve your date and time.
2. How many slices are in your party pizzas?
Our delicious 16’ pizzas come with 10 slices.
3. When do I have to give you the final headcount/guest count for the party or event?
The final headcount/ guest count is due 7 days before the event.
4. How do I submit our final headcount?
You can email your party planner to confirm your final headcount and any additional food options.
4. What party supplies are provided?
We provide solid teal tablecloths, reusable plates, clear cups, clear soda pitchers, and silverware.
5. Can I add additional people on the day of?
We will do our best to accommodate additional guests. However, we must consider the availability of space for our other events that may occur.
6. What decorations can we bring?
You may bring weighted balloons, themed decorations, and cake or cupcakes of your choice. You may not tape or tack anything to the walls. If your balloons float to the ceiling, you will be charged a $50 retrieval fee.
7. How early can I arrive for my event?
Please come no more than 15 minutes before your event. We often have back-to-back events and your host may be cleaning or setting up for your party.
8. Can I bring in outside food or drinks?
We do not allow outside food or beverage besides cake or cupcakes. If you have a special dietary need, please reach out to your party planner so we can best accommodate your needs.
9. Can I bring an ice cream cake or can you keep my cake cold?
We cannot store your cake in the freezers or refrigerators, so please do not bring a cake that needs to be cold.
10. Do you have trampolines?
No, we are no longer a trampoline park.
11. What is your cancellation policy?
Events cancelled with more than 14 days notice are fully refundable minus the deposit. Events canceled with less than 14 days notice become non-refundable but may be transferred to another date at the discretion of Stratosphere Social management. Transferred deposits remain non-refundable and expire 90 days after the original event date.
12. Can I order food or extra pizzas the day of?
You cannot add additional 16" party pizzas or any food from our Social Events Menu on the day of your event. You may order food from our regular menu. The pizzas on our regular menu are 10” pizzas.
13. What is the minimum number of guests for all parties?
We require payment for at least 10 guests (participants) for all parties. Chaperones or non-participating parents are not included in the pricing and are not an extra charge.
14. Is my child included in the minimum number of 10 guests?
Yes, they are.
15. What if we arrive late for our party?
We try our best to accommodate unexpected occurrences. However, we do run all events at their scheduled times.
16. Are there any extra Charges?
All event's final costs include a 20% service charge and all state and local applicable taxes.
17. What is your cleanup policy?
We allow an allotted time at the end of your party for clean-up. If a group/guests leave their area excessively dirty, Stratosphere Social reserves the right to assess a cleaning fee of $75.